EFX Kre-Alkalyn is an innovation by All American EFX. It is a patented, pH-stable creatine monohydrate with acidic buffer. Place your trust in the stringent test procedures employed at All American EFX and therefore in the original product.
Kre-Alkalyn EFX draws on the original Kre-Alkalyn formula by the company that invented Kre-Alkalyn. One capsule contains 750 mg creatine monohydrate in an alkali form.
2. Worth knowing: What is creatine?
Kre-Alkalyn is composed of the words creatine and alkaline. Creatine monohydrate is an endogenous and natural substance that is synthesised from the amino acids glycine, arginine and methionine in the liver, kidney and pancreas. A healthy person produces 1–2 g of creatine per day. It can be sensible in times of increased physical exertion to consume additional creatine in the form of foods or food supplements.
3. Worth knowing: What does ‘alkaline’ mean?
The word ´Alkalyn´ contained in Kre-Alkalyn is a chemical designation and means alkaline. In principle, alkalis are watery solutions whose pH value is greater than 7. Strong alkalis are deemed to be watery solutions whose pH value is between 10 and 14. Standard creatine monohydrate has a pH value of 6.9 or below, and is hence acidic in a watery solution. The lower the pH value, the faster the breakdown to form creatinine. Also the digestion (stomach acids) and the blood´s pH value contribute to a faster metabolisation of creatine. Creatinine is considered a metabolite of the muscles and can no longer be exploited as a source of energy. Recent studies have shown that the process of creatine metabolism can be delayed by placing it in a watery solution with a pH value greater than 7. Indeed, metabolism is suspended entirely if the pH value is above 12. EFX Kre-Alkalyn is therefore the first and only creatine that is not converted into creatinine in liquids before arriving in the muscles.
4. Note: On 4 June 2002, this interesting observation prompted the firm EFX to patent the creatine product with a pH value of between 7 and 14. Please always make sure that you purchase the original Kre-Alkalyn EFX capsules with a signed patent number (no. 6.399.661), as this is the only one that is 100 percent stable in a water solution or liquid. This applies equally to Kre-Alkalyn EFX products offered in a liquid form or as a powder with other ingredients.
Many companies use test methods, including high-performance liquid chromatography, to guarantee that creatine products are 100 % stable and pure.
5. Which products can EFX Kre-Alkalyn be combined with best?
- With Body Attack Arginine Shock, which contains the semi-essential amino acid L-Arginine
- With Body Attack Mineral Booster, a mineral beverage in powder form, which can help support the energy metabolism and the electrolyte and liquid balance
- With Body Attack Extreme Whey Deluxe, a multi-component whey protein, which can help preserve and build up muscle.