Body Attack Cell Reloader is one of the most innovative products on the athlete´s market, and thus received the award for FIBO INNOVATION AWARD WINNER in 2008
for a reason. What makes the Cell Reloader by Body Attack special is the revolutionary Carbo-T4® formula, which is composed of the carbohydrates, isomaltulose, ultra-high molecular weight cornflour, D-Glucose monohydrate and maltobiose.
The mix of fast and slow digestible carbohydrates can supply the carbohydrate stores both in the muscles and the liver. The Body Attack Cell Reloader can contribute as a supplement to cover the required uptake of carbohydrates in the daily diet. One serving of Body Attack Cell Reloader (40 g powder + 400 ml water) has about 24.5 g carbohydrates, which are then led to the sugar and energy metabolism. What are the other substances still active in the Body Attack Cell Reloader?
- Vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12, niacin and biotin help promote normal energy metabolism. The vitamins can help reduce fatigue. Vitamin B6 and folic acid also improve the normal protein metabolism and amino acid synthesis.
- The amino acids L-Leucine, L-Valine and L-Isoleucine (BCAA) are also involved in a variety of metabolic processes in the body.
- L-Arginine also plays a role in the urea cycle, the main component of the protein metabolism, and thus is involved in both the anabolic as well as catabolic processes in the body. Moreover, L-Arginine is a precursor in the formation of nitrogen monoxide (NO), an endogenous substance that is involved in both the blood fluidity and blood flow.
- L-Glutamine is also a player in the urea cycle, which takes place mostly in the liver and kidneys. L-Glutamine is also involved in the neutralisation of acids accumulating in the blood stream and is a popular energy source for the intestinal cells, which are in turn responsible for the transport of nutrients.
- The amino acid L-Taurine is involved in the regulation of fluid balance and the influx of calcium into the cells.
One serving of Body Attack Cell Reloader has 7 grams of the mentioned amino acids. This combination of amino acids was selected specifically for athletes, who place great demands on their workout goal and their metabolic capacities.
Moreover, one serving of the Cell Reloader by Body Attack has about 3 g creatine monohydrate, 95 percent thereof occurs in free form in the muscles. Creatine increases physical performance as part of brief and intense workouts during plyometrics. Thus, especially strength athletes such as weightlifters, ice hockey players, sprinters, boxers and basketball players can benefit from Cell Reloader. Endurance athletes can also improve their plyometric performance through the Cell Reloader and the creatine monohydrate.
In order to use the creatine monohydrate and amino acids for energy metabolism better, the body needs enough vitamins and minerals that should be supplied through the daily diet. The Body Attack Cell Reloader delivers all of these vitamins and the mineral magnesium, which can support the normal energy metabolism and normal muscle function.
Worth knowing: What are the other special substances in the Body Attack Cell Reloader? Which products can the Body Attack Cell Reloader be combined with best?
100 g of the Cell Reloader powder contains 300 mg D-pinitol, an alcohol-like compound that is found in plant foods, such as grains, seeds and legumes. D-pinitol is also found in the pine nuts of the Mediterranean pine. This compound is also known as inositol and was previously classified under the vitamins of the B group on the basis of its activity in the energy metabolism. Therefore, likewise L-Carnitine, it belongs to Vitaminoids and is involved in several metabolic processes in the energy metabolism.