The ARMED energy booster by Body Attack is a particularly effective pump and muscle growth supplement.
The ARMED energy booster by Body Attack is a particularly effective pump and muscle growth supplement and is regarded as THE innovation in the field of pre-workout energy boosters. Body Attack ARMED provides the branded natural substances Creapure and Optipep and contains other top-quality ingredients such as L-Citrulline, L-Arginine, BCAAs, taurine, cysteine, tyrosine and green tea extract.
Alongside the active ingredients which promote muscle growth and protection, Body Attack ARMED also contains nitric oxide factors.
- With nitric oxide pump complex
- Contains Creapure and Optipepep
- 160mg caffeine
- Muscle protection and muscle growth
- Increased strength development
- Improves motivation
- Ideal for all types of sport
- Very soluble
- Great taste
Many athletes are looking for an even more powerful booster which guarantees even more strength and stamina for training and which also promotes concentration, thus ensuring that exercises can be completed in a controlled manner. The result? A significant muscle pump after each training session.
The Body Attack ARMED muscle energy booster is one of the new-generation boosters, because it provides precisely those powerful substances which give the muscles more volume and a more powerful pump. In one serving of ARMED muscle energy booster, you will find:
What active ingredients does ARMED energy booster contain?
- 5000 mg glycine
- 4400 mg BCAA - ideal ratio 2:1:1
- 3000 mg pure creatine
- 2500 mg L-Arginine HCL
- 1200 mg L-Tyrosine
- 1370 mg A-Acetyl-L-Cysteine
- 1000 mg L-Citrulline
- 1000 mg L-Taurine
- 160 mg caffeine
- 90 mg EGCG
- Creatine, contained within the branded natural substance Creapure, guarantees increased explosive strength performance if used regularly, i.e. 3g of creatine per day. Athletes will be able to feel the effects of increased strength after several weeks, as they will be able to complete more reps and lift greater weights. Especially those who are on low-carb diets will feel a noticeable strength boost when training. The ARMED booster can stimulate increases in strength and muscle growth if used in combination with a calorie-rich and high-protein diet during the growth phase.
- Optipep: The energy booster contains the enzymatic hydrolysed whey protein hydrolysate which is known under the popular brand name of Optipep®. Optipep® is an innovative whey protein hydrolysate for sports nutrition which is quickly ingested and guarantees a first-class supply of protein. Thanks to the gentle manufacturing process, Optipep® has an outstanding amino acid Profile.
- Amino acids, such as L-Arginine and L-Citrulline are known to recycle degraded proteins in the liver. That is why they are both required for normal protein metabolism during an intensive training session. Glycine and arginine also feature in creatine metabolism. The need for energy and creatine is particularly increased when the muscles are heavily exerted.
- Glycine und vitamins: Glycine is also a core element of proteins, such as in the cartilage tissue or as haemoglobin, for the formation of creatine and glutathione. With the addition of vitamins B6 and B12, conversion and integration can take place normally in the metabolism. It is not only bodybuilders who can benefit from this; endurance athletes and players can also feel the positive effects, since cartilage tissue becomes heavily strained and blood cells can be destroyed by intensive running movements. Protein building blocks, vitamin C and vitamin B12 can make a contribution to the normal formation of red blood cells and the production of collagen (cartilage).
- However, the energy muscle booster also provides the sulphurous amino acid L-Cysteine, which is the integral part of an antioxidant as described in specialist literature. Vitamin C, which is known to be an antioxidant, contributes to guaranteeing the normal functioning of the immune system both during and after intensive physical exertion. This is particularly important for athletes with a low-calorie and/or unbalanced diet who do not get enough vitamin C from fresh food such as salad and fruit.
- Vitamins B6 and B12: The addition of vitamins B6 and B12 is also important because the protein and glycogen metabolisms must be kept at a normal level during the intensive training period. They are also important for the regeneration of L-Cysteine which is one of the sulphurous amino acids.
- According to specialist literature, you can find L-Tyrosine in the metabolic processes of neurotransmitters such as noradrenaline and adrenaline. Athletes release these so-called “activity messenger substances” primarily during (intensive) training. In combination with vitamin C, L-Tyrosine can reduce tiredness and fatigue. Vitamin B6 in turn regulates hormonal activity which can also be affected by intensive training if the athlete does not take enough recovery breaks.
- The caffeine/green tea extract round off the energy muscle booster formula and guarantee that the athlete can fully concentrate on his/her exercises and can complete his/her training with complete commitment.
Who is ARMED suitable for?
- For fitness athletes and bodybuilders who want to increase their strength levels
- For fitness athletes who want to reach a greater performance level during their workout
- For bodybuilders who want to make further progress with their training
- For endurance athletes and players who want to increase their explosive strength performance during a particularly strenuous period of sport
- o For bodybuilders and fitness athletes who require an energy boost for their training, because they often feel tired due to their strict low-fat and/or low-carb diets
With what products can Body Attack ARMED best be combined?
- Body Attack 100 % Pure Creatine capsules after intensive training and on non-workout days in order to increase explosive strength levels.
- Body Attack 100 % Whey Protein in the morning and after training in order to increase strength levels and to promote muscle growth during strenuous training periods.
- Body Attack BETATOR, in order to support the supply of leucine to the muscles – leucine is an integral part of muscle proteins
- Body Attack BCAA 10800 before and after training in order to guarantee a better supply of protein to the muscles.
- Body Attack Clarinol CLA 3200, because it is perfectly suited for the definition phase and for fat-burning training.
This product has a pharma reference number (PZN) and can be ordered in pharmacy.
Body Attack ARMED - 800g: 12893871 - Orange
Body Attack ARMED - 800g: 12893888 - Watermelon