The Pre Work Booster ATTACK of Body Attack is an Ultra-Concentrated Workout Pump Matrix.
The Pre Work Booster ATTACK of Body Attack is an Ultra-Concentrated Workout Pump Matrix containing highly effective ingredients which takes your training to the next level. The Pump Matrix allows you to do your exercises more concentrated and more controlled.
Worth knowing: What are the effects of the ingredients of ATTACK?
- High-dosage active ingredients
- Effective pre workout booster
- With 400 mg caffeine
- Powerful nutrient ingredients with Creapure®
- Contains plant extracts that are known as energy enhancers
- With AGMAPURE®: The next level arginine
In the product development process of ATTACK, only the best raw materials have been chosen to guarantee great quality. ATTACK combines numerous effective and patented ingredients such as amino acids, plant extracts, creatine, caffeine and vitamins.
Which products can Body Attack ATTACK be combined best with?
- Innovation AGMAPURE® - next level of arginine
AGMAPURE® is the latest patented form of arginine. Many athletes who have tried it call AGMAPURE® the next level of arginine. In combination with other bioactive substances (caffeine, L-Theanine, quercetin) the pump matrix outshines other boosters.
- Suntheanine® made from green tea
Suntheanine® is the patented form of L-Theanine which is an amino acid that is produced by a highly modern patented fermentation process from green tea leaves. Its properties are comparable to those of caffeine. According to the manufacturer, Suntheanine® can improve concentration and memory performance.
- Creapure® for explosive strength performance
ATTACK contains the patented Creapure® which is known as the purest and best quality creatine. It increases physical performance in dynamic strength training as part of short-term, high intensity physical exercise. This means you can up the muscular limits of your training – more weight and more repetitions – which in turn promote muscle growth. In order to achieve this positive effect in training, a daily intake of 3 g of creatine is necessary.
CarnoSyn® for tough training
CarnoSyn® is the patented form of beta alanine which takes part in the muscle creatine metabolism and should be included in every booster. It is mainly found as carnosin in muscles which according to studies reduces muscle fatigue.
- Vitamins for intense training sessions
The ATTACK Booster contains vitamins such as vitamin C and niacine which can contribute to a normal energy metabolism and a normal immune function.
- Amino acids such as taurine, l-citrulline, l-glycine
were added to ATTACK, too. Taurine is a popular ingredient in energy drinks. L-glycine can be metabolised to choline which plays a role in the energy and fat metabolism.
Per daily serving ATTACK delivers 400 mg caffeine. Therefore, ATTACK supports delaying fatigue caused by a strenuous workout. This means that an intense workout session is easier to manage so that goals can be achieved more quickly.
- Body Attack Muscle Creatine Powder during intense training phases to improve strength performance
- Body Attack BCAA 9700 at a high protein metabolic rate during intense training and definition phases.
- Body Attack 100 % Whey Protein before and after training to support muscle growth and to maintain muscle mass.