The Body Attack BCAA 10800 contains the amino acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine – so crucial for athletes – in the ideal ratio of 2:1:1.
You train hard and want to get the best out of your body? Your muscles are subjected to high loads almost daily. Then you need a product with maximum impact
, one that supplies you and your muscles with the best nutrients.
BCAA 10800 from Body Attack contains the essential amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine
in an optimal ratio (2:1:1). These amino acids are especially popular amongst strength athletes
as they are a key component for the build-up and maintenance of muscles.
However, even endurance athletes
with long-term weight bearing and women
who are working out specifically for a competition can also benefit from the high-dose Maxi Caps.
- High-dose BCAA: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine
- Ideal ratio of 2:1:1
- 10800 mg BCAA per daily serving
- For protein metabolism
- Maxi Caps for more active ingredient
- Sufficient for two weeks
With BCAA 10800 you can keep a close eye on your daily amino acid amounts. You can take Maxi Caps
, which contain more active ingredient than conventional capsules, any time and for any occasion without any major effort.
Worth knowing: How do BCAA work?
35 % of BCAA is found in the muscles
BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) have a branched structure, this form cannot be produced by the body itself. Consequently, these amino acids are essential building blocks and should be included in the daily diet, for example, by eating meat, nuts and oats.
A diet that is unbalanced or too strict can lead to a shortage of these amino acids, which, in turn, restricts build-up processes in the metabolism of protein. In such phases, taking BCAA as a nutritional supplement can help because they immediately enter the body´s amino acid pool following ingestion.
They are then used in the build-up of muscle mass or utilised as a sugar-like substrate.
BCAA (Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine) are often also referred to as muscle BCAA
because they occur naturally in the body´s own muscle tissue
as essential building blocks. If, as a result of a strenuous workout, energy (carbohydrates) is in short supply, the body also utilises the proteins of which BCAA is also an integral part.
This is why athletes generally have a high intake of protein in order to sustain muscle
during this phase. The dietary proteins primarily selected here contain a high amount of BCAA.
Which products can I best combine with Body Attack BCCAA 10800?
- With Extreme ISO Whey, in order to maximise the amount of BCAA and protein during the build-up and diet phase.
- As part of a diet with CLA Clarinol® 3200 to improve the supply of Omega-6 fatty acids and to maintain fat and cholesterol metabolism.
- With the Body Attack Isotonic Sports Drink to promote fluid and mineral uptake during long-term weight bearing.
- In combination with My Supps 100 % Natural Vegan Protein to increase the amount of BCAA in the product or per shake for muscle build-up and muscle maintenance.