Creatine Protein by Body Attack is the ideal pre- and post-workout shake for athletes.
Creatine Protein by Body Attack is the ideal pre- and post-workout shake for athletes who want a greater increase in strength and more muscle growth from an all-in-one formula.
Pre-Workout vs. Post-Workout Shake
Taken as a pre-workout shake, i.e. 30-60 minutes before a training session, Creatine Protein can improve your physical performance during short, intensive speed-strength training sessions.
As a post-workout shake, the Creatine Protein formula, which contains protein and B vitamins, ensures that the body’s protein and energy metabolism processes function normally after an intensive muscle building training session and can therefore support muscle growth.
The ingredients protein and creatine in particular give muscles the nutrients they need for growth and also for strength.
All this makes Body Attack Creatine Protein the ultimate nutrient formula
, when it comes to building up solid, strong muscles.
Creatine – more power for the muscles
- Ideal for professional athletes
- Multicomponent protein for muscle building
- Contains creatine monohydrate (Creapure®)
- Contains valuable vitamins and mineral salts
- Tastes delicious
- All-in-one formula
Each Body Attack Creatine Protein shake provides 3,000mg of creatine monohydrate (Creapure®)
, which is known for its ability to enhance performance during speed-strength training.
. Creatine is made up of energy-rich substrates that give muscles power in training sessions. For this to happen, at least 3g of creatine must be consumed every day. During the building phase especially, the strain on muscles is very high, which is why they also use up more creatine when subjected to short and intensive periods of strain.
Highly valuable protein sources for muscle building
In addition, the muscles are supplied with up to 35g of protein,
which makes it easier to consume the recommended daily protein intake of 2g per kilogram of body weight. Body Attack Creatine Protein is a coordinated combination of whey protein, whey hydrolysate (Optipep®), and milk and egg protein. These protein sources have high biological values and therefore help to build muscle and maintain muscle mass. Muscles are very receptive to creatine and protein before and after training sessions in particular.
Optipep® is a new range of innovative whey protein hydrolysates for sports nutrition that are absorbed quickly andguarantee an exceptional protein supply. Thanks to the resource-friendly way in which it is produced, Optipep® offers an excellent amino acid profile and low lactose values The hydrolysed whey protein is 100% natural.
Body Attack Creatine Protein shakes provide other nutrients that are important for mass and muscle building as well:
- 1.500mg Taurin
- 500mg of Avena Sativa
- 1.500mg of L-glutamine
- 1.000mg of L-arginine
- 1.040mg of L-ornithine alpha-ketoglutarate
- Vitamin and mineral salt complex
Who is Creatine Protein suitable for?
All-in-one formula for energy and protein metabolism
- Professional athletes who reduce their carbohydrate intake when preparing for competitions, but want to their muscles and strength by taking Creatine Protein
- Strength athletes and weightlifters who want to enhance their performances both in training and in competitions
- Martial artists aiming to increase their levels of explosive power so that they have more impact power in fights
- Endurance athletes who have a low-protein and low-meat diet, but want to build up their muscles and more strength
This combination of ingredients will give the athlete exactly the right all-in-one formula that enables their body’s energy and protein metabolism processes to be programmed to build mass and muscle
– because protein and creatine alone will not be enough to increase strength and muscle if energy and protein metabolism is significantly above the norm due to the strain their body is being put under by training
Vitamins such as vitamins B1, B2 and B6
are also necessary here, while vitamins C and E
act as antioxidants. Along with magnesium, calcium,
on the other hand, supports the normal muscle functions and is therefore important for strength-intensive movements and the athlete’s muscle pump in training. Creatine intensifies the muscle pump, because creatine enables the muscles to do more, which increases the amount of blood flowing to them.
Which products are the best products to combine Creatine Protein with?
- Body Attack BCAA 9700, which increases the body’s BCAA supply in strenuous training sessions
- Body Attack TESTO SHOCK 2.0, which ensures the blood’s testosterone level remains normal during strenuous sport and training sessions
- Body Attack LIPO 100 HARDCORE which should be taken before strength and endurance sport to help the athlete keep going and complete long and intensive training sessions
- Body Attack Tribulus 2400, which strengthens Creatine Protein’s all-in-one formula
- Body Attack BETATOR, which encourages the synthesis of leucine during muscle building. Leucine is the most powerful BCAA.
This product has a central pharmaceutical number (PZN)
and can be ordered in pharmacies.
Body Attack CREATINE PROTEIN - 2kg: 11646998 - Chocolate Flavour
Body Attack CREATINE PROTEIN - 2kg: 11647012 - Strawberry Flavour
Body Attack CREATINE PROTEIN - 2kg: 11647006 - Vanilla Flavour