Goji berries taste sweet and fruity an are rich in nutrients.
- Sweet, fruity, light tangy taste
- Contain phytonutrients and enzymes
- Provides vitamins E, C & B
- Rich in minerals such as iron, copper and chrome
- Versatile usage as, for example, in cereal, salad or in tea
- Free from additives
- Used in traditional Chinese medicine
- Also suitable as a baking ingredient
- Origin: China
The JabuVit goji berries have a versatile usage
. Whether in muesli, salad or even in tea these powerhouses of nature
enhance the flavour.