Body Attack Extreme Iso Whey Professional is a protein product made from high-quality whey protein without lactose that helps to build-up and maintain valuable muscle mass.
Extreme Iso Whey Professional from Body Attack is extremely rich in valuable whey proteins. Per serving (30 g powder in 300 ml water) the isolate delivers around 27 g protein from whey proteins
, just 0.8 g carbohydrates and around 0.4 g fat. In addition, the powder contains valuable dietary fibre and sodium.
Body Attack Extreme Iso Whey Professional is the ideal dietary supplement for sports. Supplying the body with valuable proteins after training is particularly important for athletes with an increased scope of training, weight lifters and body-builders
in order to maintain muscle mass.
Furthermore, the protein powder is suitable for fans of low carbs
who depend on low carbohydrates but increased protein intake. One serving contains around 115 kcal with a carbohydrate content of just 0.8 g.
Worth knowing: Why is whey protein especially suitable for athletes?
Body Attack Extreme Iso Whey Professional is a protein product made from biologically top-quality whey proteins. Weight-training and endurance sports both place a heavy demand on muscles.
For this reason, it is necessary to increase protein intake through daily diet. The whey isolate prevents a shortfall of protein following training, thereby ensuring build-up and maintenance of healthy muscle mass. At the same time, healthy bone structures can be preserved.
In addition to casein, whey protein is the main protein in milk. Of all sources of protein, whey has the highest biological value. This means that it can be best converted into the body´s own proteins.
In addition, Extreme Iso Whey Professional from Body Attack is present as an isolate. And whey protein isolate possesses the highest protein content
of all types of whey proteins whilst at the same time having minimal fat and lactose content
Since the dietary supplement has a low lactose content of only around 0.1 g per portion, it is also suitable for people with a lactose intolerance.
Worth knowing: What are the other substances still active in the Body Attack Whey Professional?
Extreme Iso Whey Professional contains the amino acids BCAA and glutamine.
With what products can the Body Attack Milk Bar be combined best?
- One serving of Body Attack Extreme Whey Professional (mixed with water) contains around 6.2 g BCAA, which are also known as branched chain amino acids Leucine, Valine and Isoleucine.
They are among the essential amino acids that the body cannot synthesise by itself. This is why they should not be missing in the daily diet.
- The glutamine included (4 g in 30 g powder) also belongs to the amino acids which sit as protein building blocks in the musculature.
- Other ingredients in Body Attack Extreme Iso Whey Professional are – calculated on one serving (30 g) – dietary fibre (0.5 g), sodium (0.2 g) and lactase (3 mg).
- In combination with the Body Attack Energy Loader before and after training to provide the body with additional carbohydrates so that energy is available for intense training sessions.
- In combination with the My Supps 100% Aminos EAAS, in order to increase the proportion of essential amino acids.
- With the All American EFX Kre Alkalyn Nitro Pro before training in order to improve dynamic strength performance during training (possible from 3 g Kre Alkalyn)
This product has a pharma reference number (PZN)
and can be ordered in pharmacy.
Body Attack Extreme ISO Whey - 500g: 2465312 - Vanilla
Body Attack Extreme ISO Whey - 500g: 2466240 - Chocolate
Body Attack Extreme ISO Whey - 500g: 2468196 - Strawberry
Body Attack Extreme ISO Whey - 500g: 10179017 - Cookies
Body Attack Extreme ISO Whey - 500g: 10179046 - Neutral
Body Attack Extreme ISO Whey - 500g: 11344168 - Strawberry-White Chocolate