Body Attack has just released a HARDCORE Version of the popular fat burner LIPO 100 for everyone who wants to define muscles up to a maximum. It contains a new even harder fat burner complex that consists of plant extracts which include L-theobromine, Rhodiola Rosea and cacao beans.
1. Product highlights:
- Extreme highly dosed
- Maximum shredded look
- ideal for profis
- With natural ingredients
2. Who is the product suitable for?
LIPO 100 HARDCORE is the perfect companion for a wide range of goals: For people who want to lose a few pounds quickly for a sculpted beach body or for trained athletes who just want to define their muscles even more, e.g. bodybuilders.
3. Worth knowing: What are the effects of the ingredients of LIPO 100 HARDCORE?
Characteristic for Body Attack LIPO 100 HARDCORE is the extremely high dose and the most innovative ingredients to support your fat burner training.
- Bioactive substances: It is said that resveratol, quercetin and polyphenols that are known as secondary plant compounds have similar properties of those of vitamins. Thus, it is recommended to consume more fruits and vegetables that are rich in secondary plant compounds.
- Zinc and choline: assist a normal fat and energy metabolism. Therefore, they are a worthwhile supplement during a calory-reduced diet or intense training. In the body choline is involved in the catabolism of fat. LIPO 100 HARDCORE contains the patented Vitacholine® which is the high-quality form of choline. Zinc ensures that a normal level of testosterone is maintained in the blood
- Caffeine: per daily serving (3 capsules) LIPO 100 HARDCORE contains 200 mg caffeine amongst others from green coffee bean extract. Thus, LIPO 100 HARDCORE helps mainly because of the two B vitamins biotin and niacin delaying fatigue caused by a strenuous workout. This means that a scheduled training session is easier to handle so that goals can be achieved more quickly.
- B vitamins: Niacin and biotin contribute to a normal energy metabolism, which means they take part in energy storage as well as in energy conversion. In energy metabolism, macro nutrients such as fats and carbohydrates are converted into muscle energy. The two vitamins also contribute to a reduction in fatigue, especially during a weight-loss phase.
- Chili and pepper: LIPO 100 HARDCORE contains pepper and chili extract.
- L-tyrosine and iodine: L-tyrosine is an amino acid that is needed in the protein metabolism to build up different body proteins. For this the body needs the trace element iodine which is important for a normal thyroid function and the synthesis of hormones. The thyroid is involved in many metabolic processes, such as protein synthesis, fat metabolism and thermogenesis.
- L-carnitine is a vitamin-like nutrient which occurs in energy and fat metabolism. LIPO 100 HARDCORE contains Carnipure™, which is known to be the most valuable L-carnitine on the market.
4. Which products can Body Attack LIPO 100 HARDCORE be combined best with?
- In an athletic weight-reduction phase, along with Body Attack Power Protein 90 to preserve muscle mass.
- In combination with Body Attack BCAA + Glutamic acid 12000, containing BCAA which is very popular with bodybuilders, as the muscles contain BCAA.
- As a part of a low-calory nutrition to support the weight regulation in combination with the Body Attack Diet Shake.